KZN Drakensberg / Midlands Dualsport Weekend 17th to 20th July. Training and ent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Dualsport weekend at Blue Haze, KZN Drakensberg area, 17th to 20th July.( Two weeks time).
Last year we ran a very successfull weekend here so we were asked to do it again. We first open bookings to our KZN BMW Club then offer to anyone else. We do have rooms available for singles, couples and families and the rates are set to make it an afordable but very comfortable weekend. The planned routes offer technical, challenging riding for some and scenic gravel riding for others.
For more info contact me or go to www.bluehaze.co.za  , go to the flyer "BMW Club weekend" at the bottom of the home page.
Good rides, entertainment, rider training, motorcycle gymkhana and more!. This is one you bring your lady to if you want her involved in your sport. Non pillion partners meet us at lunch stops and say they have just as much fun!
My no 0823371030. Call me any day between 08h00 and 21h00
NOTE: This is not a ride where you can get lost or have to find your way on a gps. We ride in small groups and look after one another, making good friends in the process.