Nama 4x4 Eco Trail Reccy-1st week of August

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
I`m conducting two guided bike tours and one guided 4x4 self drive tour on the Nama Eco trail this year, namely a small personal tour for a French couple starting on the 15th of August (Next Month) and then another adventure bike tour on the 28th of October for our yearly Nama 7 Day Tour which is a fully serviced tour, check the details here if you should be interested in joining us, https://bit.ly/3pIkXFe and also a guided 4x4 self drive tour on the 14th September, all tours departing Upington in the Northern Cape. https://bit.ly/3GF0cA6 the 4x4 is an 11 day affair with Lodge or Camping options terminating in Vanrhynsdorp.

Now the reason for this thread is to see if there is anyone interested in doing a quick recce tour of the eco trail with me in the first week of August, next month, as I have not done a tour on the trail this year yet and I always like to do a recce before taking guests on my tours. Yeah, yeah I know I've left it till the last minute but I've been very busy!! :) I'm planning on leaving Upington on the 30th of July and return roughly roundabout the 5th August. The trail is mainly easy riding but with sections of difficulty, namely sandy patches and rocky climbs and descents. Depending on your skill level anything goes but off course the heavier the bike the harder it gets. I ride a GS800. Naturally if there is someone wanting to join in his 4x4, far better cause we will have to cart a bit of gear as we will be wild camping for about 3 nights. Fuel off coarse is the major issue. Again depending on the bike, but with mine I will be taking along 10 extra litres. Should you be interested I am prepared to pay the park and camping fees of roughly R1000, all you will need is your bike, gear and food. My contact details are Alan WhatsApp 0655327617 or email me at [email protected], cheers :)

Attachments

• Nama Eco Trail 7 Day Tour Itinerary.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Namaqua 4in1 Floral Tour.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 0