• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need help selling BMW buying Suzuki/Honda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi Guys

OK, I bought myself a F800GS earlier this year as I wanted to go on an epic bike trip with my buddy.(Epic as can be!....KTM990 got fried and I had the honour, as a rookie, to tow him with my BMW  :imaposer:)

My F800GS is spotless and without a scratch, over all just great, and I truly fell in love with it, but I am moving back to our family farm in the Free State in two months time,  and I just can't afford both the bike and the new bakkie I'm buying.

As I'm starting my own business,  money is tight and I want to increase my disposable income.

I'm interested in getting a Honda 650 XR or Suzuki DR650 to use on the farm,  that way I can still take part when my mates tackle Sani later this year.... even saw a Twin that I would love to get my hands on, but it's going to have to be a bike that I can finance.  (Al my geld gebruik vir beeste!)

If anyone's interested, or know of someone that might have what I'm looking for,  please help a dog out!

SPECS:

2012 BMW F800GS
57000km (I bought it with 55000km 5 months ago, only did one trip, no gravel,  as the KTM packed up  :imaposer: )
Grashbars
Light protector + orange clip on
BARKBUSTERS Handlebar guards
Spare key
FSH

PRICE : R88000

As I said, the bike still looks showroom quality, and I need to cut my monthly expenses by at least R1000, and that's the only reason why I'm selling the bike.

Please feel free to comment, or to suggest any alternative bikes I can look at that can fulfil my needs.

Regards
Paul