• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale OSET 12.5 R6k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Getting rid of this as my son hasn’t shown much interest, and now has outgrown it. No use keeping it to gather dust. Cool little bike though. Used bike, so the usual type of wear and tear, but nothing wrong with the bike. Unfortunately test rides will be difficult, unless you are between 3 and 5 years old😝

Bought the bike two or so years ago, and he rode it maybe 3-4 times on the estate roads where we live. When I got it the batteries were replaced with 2x 9ah’s and I charge them every few weeks. When he last used it the batteries outlasted his interest by quite some margin😉

The bike has a speed adjustment so you can control how fast they go while learning. Rode it to the beach once on about 50% speed with me running after him…I had to run, so nice and nippy.

Comes with the original charger, but I found it doesn’t work all that well…takes forever and never quite charged up. So just charged it with the one I use for my bike.
The rear tyre is the one it came with…looks like bicycle tyre, worked OK enough. But proper tyres are cheap enough to replace if it bothers you. I wasn’t going to replace it if the baike just stood in my garage.

Nice bike to learn on as almost zero maintenance, quiet and not offensive to neighbours etc.

I am in Wellington, if interested you are welcome to come have a look. Drop me a PM

Attachments

• IMG_6254.jpeg
    IMG_6254.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6255.jpeg
    IMG_6255.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6256.jpeg
    IMG_6256.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6259.jpeg
    IMG_6259.jpeg