• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Puzey 125 SM (MXR) for Sale / trade / swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9000rpm

I have a 125 Puzey SM (MXR) 2010 for sale.
the story behind the bike:

The misses bought this to learn how to ride in early 2011- rode it probably 5 time to a max distance of 7km's...
1) the clocks - when we got the bike - was reading in Miles per hour - got new clocks in Km p/h from Mike Puzey - installed it - but never got it to work correctly - the bike reads Km's ph when I push it, but not when we ride it. (I still have the original clocks )
2) current mileage I would guess at 300Km's since brand new
3) kick starter is a bit bent - probably cause I tried kicking it like it was my XR 500
4) electric start works good
5) bike has been standing in the garage for most of the time - it needs a good ride
6) motor not yet run in - but sounds awesome for a 125cc
7) All paper work in order
Cool tires still brand new - the little spikey pins thingies are still on them - front and rear.
9) all electrics work perfectly.
10)  added some hand guards? why? good question - looks wind'gat I suppose  Wink
Asking R10k / offers

PM me if you're interested?    sip

willing to swap for Play Station 3 (2 controllers and games) / Ipad 4, or make a reasonable offer.[/move]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• puzey 1.gif
    puzey 1.gif
    116.1 KB · Views: 261
  • puzey 2.jpg
    puzey 2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 260
  • puzey 3.jpg
    puzey 3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 260
  • puzey 4.jpg
    puzey 4.jpg