• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2007 BMW F650GS For Sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenglider

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hi guys
My trusty 650GS is for sale as I have upgraded to an F800!!. Its a 2007, ABS, heated grips, 2 spark model with owners manual and spare keys. Ignition key also fits the BMW topbox which is included. Service record with agents, except the 20 000km service which was done by Marshall Motorcycles. Current mileage is 29160km.
Extras included in the sale are a War Eagles touring screen (plus original), orange headlight protector, BMW handguards, 2 tool tubes, a Nelson Rigg strap on tank bag with rain cover, Givi Monokey pannier brackets and a set of Ventura soft panniers.
Bike has only seen dirt roads twice, which was enough to convince me I needed a more suitable dirt road bike - the standard GS is more tar road oriented. Bike is still financed, so papers will take a few days to receive, once payment has been made and finance settled.
Asking R42 000. Bike is in Pinetown, KZN.
Any questions call me - oh ate free, 7 oh free nein 7 oh nein
Cheers
Glen

Attachments

• Left side.jpg
    Left side.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Right side.jpg
    Right side.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Front view.jpg
    Front view.jpg