• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD......2007 GS Adventure R62 500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike gs

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Guys, putting out a feeler, but in the next few weeks something new coming in my life, so this old lady must go. It's a 2007 model. Around 97K km on it. Lots of extras and a full service history. Recent upgrades include folk seals, final drive bearings, starter motor service and a new battery. It goes with a slip on Remus exhaust, full panier set, full set of Wunderlig comfort seats, hardly used, and a few other bits and bobs such as a Touratech lockable bracket for a Zumo 395 Garmin. I have two extra tyres with around 50% tread on. It has a few nicks and scratches, is it's been used for what it was built for. I also have brand new pot covers not yet fitted. The ABS is not working, bit I'll sort that for the new owner before she goes. Give me a buzz if any interest. I'll take more pics if needed.

Attachments

• 20221126_132835.jpg
    20221126_132835.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5