• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2009 WR250F RL - registered with paperwork.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omninorm

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure
2009 Yamaha WR250F for sale. Electric and kick start with clock and trip, boil bottle etc.

There are water restrictions so it's been a bit of a mission to keep clean.So don't judge me. I usually  run a pretty tight ship but it's been tough.
The bike is not in showroom condition as it has been used but not abused. I guess I could have put a sticker kit on for a R1000 and then told you she is virtually new. But she has never once missed a beat, never once left me stranded leaked oil smoked or anything but she has some cosmetic battlescars.
Starts first kick or press of a button.
I've used it mainly to ride to the sand tracks,  quarry and fields close to my house. And then rode it there or to Darling and back along train tracks and fields and sand etc. The rides ventured further afield and with everyone having had 650's etc it became evident I was on a bit of the wrong bike. Once I rode anything remotely off the tar they could not keep up. :D
Now she is mainly standing in the garage since the rides are further out.
I bought a bigger front sprocket to see if I can maybe start using the bike on those longer rides but never got around to fitting it. I'll include it with the sale.
There is a bit of a mark on the triple clamp and plastic from where it was rubbing against when on a trailer to Tulbagh and back. You can see it a bit in the top pic. Nothing major.

6450km Regularly serviced. Valve in spec at 5000km service.
Fork seals and oil just replaced.
New 14 tooth sprocket (Still in packet)
Brand new battery
GYTR Exhaust
Foldable Mirrors
Enduro Engineering Radiator Braces
Hyde Handguards.
StegzPegs
Grab handles
Original bash plate.
Slime in the tubes.
Full road kit