• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold: 2011 Honda E-Storm 125

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
For Sale: 2011 Honda E-Storm GLH125-SH
27 700km, red, very good condition, regularly serviced, well maintained, garaged for the last 5 years, license up to date. Electric and kick start, LED spots, orange headlight cover, main stand, gear indicator, trip meter, top box, 14t front sprocket. New front tyre, rear 50%. Does 650km+ on a tank of petrol.
I have owned this bike since 2012 after buying it from a person realizing that he was not a biker. The E-Storm did duty as a to school and back bike from Table View to Cape Town and back for 3 years before I started riding it once a week to work and back. It has been sleeping in the garage since 2015. Services were done religiously (3000km service intervals). New chain and sprockets, brake fluid replaced recently, front shocks serviced, front sprocket increased from 13t to 14t to lower rpm and increase top speed. Honda checked valve clearances at about 18000km.Of course it has its nicks and scratches, but it is in a really good condition, ready to ride.
This is such an easy bike to drive, light and easy to stop, and turns on a tiekie. Many a youngster had their first introduction to motorcycling on this machine. I love it – when you reach 80km/h it makes you feel like king of the road.
Price: R14000.
Contact Roodt 082 440 5250

Attachments

• HondaEstormLhs.JPG
    HondaEstormLhs.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 290
  • HondaEstormRhs.JPG
    HondaEstormRhs.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 253
  • HondaEstormF.JPG
    HondaEstormF.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 254