• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* 2014 Honda XR125 L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whazzatt

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
SOLD

Shedding assets. Moving from a place that has accommodated 3 cars and 2 bikes to a place that will comfortably house only my bakkie and the girlfriend's car. Started with the old trusty Nissan Sentra (https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=217057.msg3940752#msg3940752), which I still have, and moving on to the XR125 now. Waiting until the last minute before trying to sell the KLR.

2014 Honda XR 125 LE.

18,040 kms almost exclusively on PEs Marine Drive to the university from Theescombe area via Sardinia Bay and Schoenies. Nice long straight ride twice a week at first and then once a week when alternating between the XR and the KLR. Loved the ride, but I am facing a big change of 'life chapters'. 

Top box included.

Unbelievably fuel efficient.

All papers in order.

Some surface rust on the frame. Very common with these bikes.

Yes, I'm a fan of the reflective yellow tape - best to be seen, methinks.

Full service record with dealer until (and including) 8000 kms. A leaking fork seal was replaced under warranty somewhere along the way and I got the black rubber fork guards put on with the job - I have the receipt for that work too. I did the oil change at 12K kms (but I lost the proof of oil purchase), and for good measure I took the clutch plate off at near 16K kms and cleaned in there because these bikes don't have oil filters and this bothered me! But it was really clean, no sludge as I expected. I took pictures for proof - attached. Used a gasket from the dealer when replacing clutch cover.

david 072 767 3459 NOT ON WHATSAPP

uc

uc

uc

uc