• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*** SOLD *** 3-Bike trailer for sale *** SOLD ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailBlazer

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Late last year I bought this trailer from BikerJan, to move my bikes from Benoni to PE.

I now no longer use / need it, and rather than letting it stand outside and rust away, I'm putting it up for sae again.

Quote from BikerJan's sale thread

I have a bike trailer for sale, in reasonable condition, could do with a proper cleaning and a lick of paint. I loaded a BMW 1200 Gs LC, a BMW 650 Sertao and a Honda CRF 250 L without hassle.

The trailer load bed is 2.35 m wide and 2.82m long. Tires in good condition, was replaced about a year ago, did one trip to Betlehem to collect the XR 650

License up to date

I also shamelessly used Jan's pics, because I haven't taken any yet  :biggrin:

Honesty Section.

After getting the trailer home, I noticed the chassis had cracked on the two outer longitudinal beams. Jan and I duscussed the matter and we agreed to split the cost of repair.  I took the trailer to Oz's place where it was originally built, and they repaired it and welded strengtheners in.

This trailer tows like a dream, and I forgot at times that it was behind me.

All paperwork is up to date, and I redid the lights before registering on my name. It is currently in PE, but I need to drive to Gautend in the next week or two.

Price slightly higher than I paid Jan, but that takes into account the new lights and repairs

R14 000 negotiable

Attachments

• Trailer-01.jpg
    Trailer-01.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Trailer-02.jpg
    Trailer-02.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Trailer-03.jpg
    Trailer-03.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 166
  • Trailer-04.jpg