• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Enduristan Monsoon Saddle Bags/Panniers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddyVN

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
100% new and unused condition
Got a while ago for a trip that didn't happen, and have just never used them, or needed them since. Sadly.

They are really awesome quality saddle bags. I use the Enduristan Base Pack and Tornado rollbag often - and their products really are top top notch. 100% waterproof, dust proof, everything just feels well made (for other products I highly recommend you give ChrisL a shout, I'm a raving fan of their stuff)

Will work with any bike with pannier racks AND most bikes without the need for racks, just an exhaust shield.

read more at https://www.enduristan.com/en/products/monsoon-3-panniers.html

As stated they are UNUSED - so the attached photos are really just from google for you to see what they look like on various bikes

I want R3,200 for them. But open to reasonable offers of course...  :thumleft:

If interested I might also consider selling the RockFox racks for my Triumph 800XC with the bags. But I don't mind leaving them on the bike for future use and added protection..