• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD:: Touratech Panniers for cheap! ::SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgigglz

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
SOLD

R3000 including shipping - please don't come to me with silly offers.

As you can see they're not in great condition but they are structurally sound; still solid & strong.
When I bought the panniers all four locks were seized up, so I drilled out the rivets for one lock on each pannier and replaced them with simple latches that take a padlock. To close them you just hook the one end into the seized latch and then close & lock with the new latch. It works well and they close tight but the latches are cheapies so I wouldn't take them to Cairo. I'll fill the old holes with automotive silicon before sale. I've ridden 200km through heavy rain and they stayed dry inside so the lid seals clearly still work. They've never been submerged though.

I forgot to take pics of the inside. It's just bare aluminium.

I'm in Parkhurst/Rosebank but can deliver them within Joburg on the weekend or ship them to almost anywhere in the country for R250.

Click for bigger

They fit on racks like this. The racks are sold. Ideally I'd like to keep the racks on the bike but I can do a bundle deal for R5000 or free if you take the bike for R75k