• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD***: X-Factor sport 2 bike trailer***SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acajou

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi guys,

I am selling my bike trailer. It was built for me by X-Factor Sport in Alberton in March 2015. Oz from X-Factor is a vendor here and he has a reputation in the off-road community for building excellent trailers.

This a standard 2 bike trailer with three "wheel grabbers" (not real wheel grabbers, I just don't know what you call them) at the front. This trailer was built with dirt-bikes in mind, so you will not fit 3xGSA with panniers on it. If you get creative you might be able to fit 3 dirt bikes or dirtbike sized DS bikes on it. It has loops and rails all around for attaching tie-downs.

It has a spare wheel which is padlocked to the trailer (I will even give you the padlock for free  :biggrin:) and a nice little loading ramp which is stored beneath the trailer.

I am not too clued up on the technical specs of the trailer, but I believe it is made from galvanized steel and painted silver. Rubber axle and 14" wheels (I think). Tare is 193kg and GVM is 750kg.

I estimate it has done no more than 4000km in it's life. I sold my dirtbike long ago so I have not used it much at all.

It was serviced in March at X-Factor, where the bearings and seals were replaced. It had some surface rust so Oz also refurbished it completely. It is therefore almost like new. Since the refurb I have only towed it the 150km's back home from Alberton.

The licence is valid until the end of Feb 2017.

Trailer is in Potchefstroom.

I am looking for R8000 neg.

Attachments

• DSC_0326.jpg
    DSC_0326.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0327.jpg
    DSC_0327.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC_0328.jpg
    DSC_0328.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 240