• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Some bike thingies for sale:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fun-24-7

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I plan on moving soon so I need to get rid of all the extra shit one gathers over the years "just in case". Not worth much as far as bike stuff go, but I still would rather make a few bucks if I can instead of just giving it away to someone who is going to dump it anyway:
1) Cardo Scala rider Q2 bike-to-bike comms. Still full set in box, with instructions, used only a short while before I took it off the helmets. No peace with it, so if you want your wife to bugger up your ride go for it....R400 (sold)
2) RAM mount for GPS, cannot even remember what GPS I had then...R150
3) KAOKO manual speed control. Never used it, so dont know how well this concept works....R100 (SOLD)
4) Disc lock - a proper one with only one key. If you do not have one you need this - R150
5) TECHMATE intelligent charger, a bit worse for wear but works 100% - R400
6) Tire repair tools, without the rubbers..R100
7) VR1 helmet, XXL, White...R250 (SOLD)
Shark Flipface, XXS, almost brand new. Black with orange stripe, R1500
Shark full face, S, Black, those with a little pump fitted to inflate/deflate the sponges - R300 (Sold)

Can someone please assist to post the pics? The interface between the chair and computer here seems not to know how to....

Vaal triangle, whatsupp 083 659 2273 if interested.

Last edited: