SORTED!!! Assistance needed, Van Rhynsdorp to Cape Town or Tesselaarsdal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Good day fellow dogs

Hopefully one of you in the transport industry  or with a friend/contact in the transport industry might be able to assist. A friend of mine is moving from Keimoes to Tesselaarsdal. He made use of a private transport company to transport his furniture. Yes, I know.. you get what you pay for  :-\

The truck had a breakdown in Van Rhynsdorp. Apparently the gearbox selector broke and the owner of the truck don't seem in much of a rush to fix it.

I'm taking a wild chance here by asking if anybody might have or know of somebody with a empty 8 ton truck or a bigger truck with available space in the Van Rhynsdorp area heading back to Cape Town who is willing to bring a load back.

My friend is willing to share the cost. Most of his belongings are on that truck, The truck was towed to a industrial park in Van Rhynsdorp, but he is a bit concerned about the safety of his stuff seeing that it is on a dropside covered with a tarpaulin.

Please contact me if you are able to help my friend.

Kind Regards
Carel