SSW Helderberg NG Motorfietskerk / Biker Church (not CMA)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ri

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
First (and only) rule of Biker Church is: it's about motorbikes. If you ride a motorcycle, you are welcome.

We're a diverse bunch of bikers, ranging from scruffy little thumpers like my mine, through Triumph 900, GS1100s and GS1200s, speedbikes like the organist's GSR650, all the way to Hardly Dangersons and Zook cruisers.

We generally have a breakfast ride once a month and because the dominee rides along, this includes morning service and even Nagmaal on special occasions. Anyone can arrange a ride, preferably within 150kms. We ride there sedately and in staggered formation - usually tar 😒, and afterwards everyone goes their own way to get home.

Today was our year end ride and very well attended. Apparently I'm very consequential in that I'm always last to be kitted up, and something will always happen to me to cause a hold-up of the sweepers and subsequent race to catch up (I think they meant consistent).

Anyhooo.

Here is the link for the WhatsApp group to join:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/G5w0qUh03jYEtcqUowODd0

Last edited: