The Underdog Charity Ride - Western Cape - 21 to 26 Nov '12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R850GS
20 Shelters, 6 Days, 3000 Kms

On the 21st of November, I'll depart on the 1st annual Underdog Charity ride. It's a 6 day trip stopping at variuos animal welfare societies / shelters along the way highlighting the plight of dogs in need, and inspiring communities to take action and get involved with their local animal welfare societies.

I'm stopping in at shelters en route, and during each visit I will be meeting staff and dogs, and documenting my visit to highlight their key needs via our website and social media stream.

https://www.facebook.com/events/359389650818184

www.underdogproject.org/charity-ride

The Underdog Charity Ride has two missions:
•The first is to raise much-needed funds and awareness for The Underdog Project. We are a young organization still finding our feet in
Hout Bay. Our long term dream is to expand to all corners of South Africa – but before we do this, we need to focus on proving the underdog formula and preparing it for export!
•The second function of The Underdog Charity Ride is to raise awareness and funds for shelters throughout the Western Cape.

How you can get involved?

There are several sponsorship and branding opportunities available. All funds will be allocated equally amongst the animal welfare shelters en route, and The Underdog Project.
•Branding the Bike – various branding opportunities
•Branding the Suit, Helmet & Neck brace
•Underdog Project website branding (included in branding)
•Buy a Km for R25
•Grant a shelter’s wish
•and more…

Help us to map good in the Western Cape and forge connections that can contribute to alleviating the plight of at-risk animals and youth in positive and motivating ways!

For sponsorship and ride information contact Leon Crous at 083 2256307 / [email protected] or visit www.underdogproject.org/charity-ride

Attachments

• The Underdog Charity Ride_Nov 2012_Route.jpg
    The Underdog Charity Ride_Nov 2012_Route.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 23