Touring Windscreen F800GS & F700GS tested!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Guys,

Had the fortune of fitting both of my screens (700GS & 800GS) to customers bikes last week and I got permission from both to head out of the Freeway and test both......all I can say is WOW!
On both of them the stability, air deflection and lack of wobbling really impressed me.

I guess since Cee Baileys USA specialize in Aircraft plastics, they know a thing or two about aerodynamics and bird strikes!

I also had a cuzzy in the other day that I had fitted his Cee Baileys screen to nearly three years ago and I was very chuffed to see that the screen still looked very clean, no opaque sections and more so, very little in the way of scratches normally associated with dodgy cleaning methods!

So the result (even at the 192 Km/h - it's friends bike btw) was that the airflow was very even, so there wasn't even any buffeting and movement of the screen.
I guess the answer is that bracket that makes the huge difference in controlling the stability, it really makes sense.

I have ridden with cheaper, but never better!

Give the Bling King a shout on 0824508878 or [email protected] and I will take you through it!

Attachments

• bmw_f800_1.jpg
    bmw_f800_1.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 227