Track day at Killarney Cape Town today Sat 18 Oct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
There is a Mike Hopkins Advanced Rider School / Track Day at Killarney Cape Town today Saturday 18 October.

Registration starts at 12h30.

Bikes on track from 2 pm - 6 pm

Riders are split into 3 groups : Novice (slow), Intermediate (medium), Experienced / Expert (fast) - you decide what group you want to ride in and you can change groups if you feel you are too fast or slow for your group

20 min per group per hour on the track X 4 hours = 80 min on the track - you will be exhausted and exhilirated

Cost R450 per rider

All bikes welcome - even BMWs  :pot:

You need: bike, helmet, gloves, long pants, long sleeve top / jacket, closed shoes - I do recommend good ATTGATT and bring your full length leather gimp suit if you have got one

You do not require a driver's license - this is a "bike school" on a private road

I will be there on my KTM 950 SM and my brother on his new BMW R Nine T half ton 2 hp anchor edition

It is a great experience and highly recommended - I have done it many times - weather is going to be perfect

Here's a pic of me on my XT660X in November 2006

Hope to see you there

Attachments

• IMG_5595.jpg
    IMG_5595.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 52