VAL HOTEL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
After reading about rides to the Hotel , Come Sunday I decided to go check it out . Map shows its just past Greylingstad , stopped on the side of the road to check the map , but signal is bad . saw some bikes coming from the front and decided that they mite have had a early breakfast so follow the road , 4 Bikes came past me as we got going , and I followed . Found the turn off . a bit more of a detour , but made it to the Hotel . lost place next to an railway siding . place is clean . and seems to attract many a biker , Ducati arrived a bit later with about 20 owners  . some Harley guys their as well . Just think that they not geared for a influx of breakfast runners . My breakfast was cold and I hate a cold food . next thing is the price , yes you have unlimited coffee , juice and toast , two eggs , some bacon and sausage . all for R95.00. Hot choc is R20.00 from a machine that had very little milk . all said I think it could be the next destination to ride to. and if the owners wake up to the fact , a little gold mine for them . 
at a guess close to 100 bikes visited VAL HOTEL.