• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Various 50cc parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sworks

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi All

Anybody out there share the same passion of preserving the 2T culture...where it all started for most of us....50cc's?

I have a number of 50's in various stages of restoration and as with any old bike, sourcing some of the parts can be a challenge. Some are available on eBay and other places, but I'd rather try and source locally first. I know some can be obtained from Startline (I get the basics there), but I am just making enquiries....maybe there are some out there that feel like I do about 50's and still have parts.  I need various small bits and pieces, especially plastics, head light cowls....list is difficult, too many bikes to list but, if you have anything for the following, please contact me:

Honda MBX50 (head light fairing / cowl and belly scoop / pan/ airbox / filter).

Honda MTX 50 (Controls / plastics / ignition with keys)

Yammie RZ50 (belly scoop and headlight fairing / switch controls/ airbox / filter etc)

Yammie DT50 (Switch controls, airbox / filter/ original headlight and cowl)

Aprilia MK1 50 (All plastics / seat pan / almost anything and everything)

Best Regards

Wayne