Wild Dogs quoted in BMW newsletter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

letsgofishing

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Just received this from Lynn Schroeder BMW in George:

INTRODUCTRY COURSE
21st November 2009

Master a new set of skills, build confidence and be comfortable on gravel.
This one‐day course has been designed for dual purpose motorcycle riders who are new to off‐road riding.
It’s the perfect introduction for those who want to attend more advanced Country Trax off‐road courses.

Some key elements covered in the course:
* Basic theory of off‐road riding
* Balancing the bike
* Throttle and clutch control
* Correct body position
* Basic off‐road riding skills
* Emergency braking techniques, etc.
and lots of riding during the day!

Course details:
Duration: 1 day.
Dates for 2009: Saturday 21 November.
Meeting point: Premises of Bavarian Select, York Str., George.
Course Fee: R 790 per rider, R540 per pillion.
Included in price: Tuition, lunch, coffee & tea, certification AND LOADS OF FUN!
Prerequisite: It is imperative that you are competent on tar.
Queries & Questions: Marchant Maasdorp on 083 441 0988 or visit www.countrytrax.co.za

Although Country Trax is BMW´s official Off-road training partner, all brands of street legal dual
purpose motorcycles are welcome!

Where do I book?
Book online at www.bikebookings.co.za, or if you do not have access to internet, phone Celia of Bike bookings on 082 895 5009.
You can also send her an email on [email protected].

Reviews
“My advice to bike owners with dirt road aspirations is simple: If you are so talented that you do
not need Jan du Toit's course you better not ride faster than what your guardian angel can fly." ‐
Country Trax course member.

“Training accelerates what can take years to learn the hard way by trial and error;
what does it help to keep trying to go faster practising mistakes?”
Comment on Wild Dog Forum

“I don´t know how I could not attend one of these courses sooner; how I survived all those earlier
trips remains a mystery. The techniques taught of handling my bike off‐road are essential and
makes great sense now. I believe that everyone that rides a bike should attend this course.”
Intro Course member

Who was this font of knowledge? ;D