• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

X Ramp.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHamster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Multistrada / Enduro
Just bought, paid and received the X Ramp recently offered by aka.Goliath.

Before buying it I looked over the website where it was said the x-ramp would handle my 640 Adventure, so under those statements I agreed to buy it, thinking it would be strong enough behind my SUV.

How wrong that was. I was shocked at how flimsy it was. In all honesty it's probably plenty strong enough for a 125/250 class dirt bike. There are modifications one can add to increase strength and durability, but perhaps the manufacturer should consider that aspect.

I have been in touch with aka.Goliath trying to understand more of the contraption, who has kindly said if I really wasn't happy with it he'd take it back for a full refund. That's a huge feather in the cap for both Alex AND the quality of forum members we have on Wild Dog. It's a pleasure to be able to deal with honest and morally upstanding people.

Thanks Alex, aka Goliath.