• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zumo 400/500/550 mounts and Touratech locking mount FOR SALE (ALL SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoedvark

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have the following Touratech locking mount for sale for a Zumo 400 or 500 or 550. Bought it in June for my 500 that decided to give up the ghost 2 weeks ago and Garmin have been kind enough to offer me a 660 at a slightly reduced price. So I am selling the locking mount for R 600 and have 3 bike mounts and 1 car mount at say R 200 each?

Also on one of these mounts I have the electronic plug which plugs straight into the small plug below the speedo of a GSA. Very handy and convenient as no electronics degree needed to do the wiring! Just plug in and off you go! Say R 300 for that plug and mount.

Have the round disk for a dash mount as well as the little silver metal screw driver type thing that tightens and locks the GPS in the standard mount. Also have the GPS pouch as well.

OR

R 1000 for the whole lot all together. Postage included via Post Office! If you want door to door courier add R 100.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 123