Run in with Metro this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
So I’m riding the GS to work this morning. Pass a bunch of Metro cops in Old Vereeniging road, next thing I see all 4 of them jump in a marked car and chase me up the road. They all jump out and demand to know why I am standing (I felt like saying I ride a GS boet its comes standard with the package). So these 4 guys surround me telling me I mustn’t stand up when riding a scooter. I asked the guy to show me the act that states I can’t stand up when riding a bike. They all start looking at each other shaking their heads at me speaking stupid Zulu. The one guy starts getting really aggressive and starts leaning into me. I told him to give me the fine and I’ll see him in court, they carried on telling me I must sit when I ride a scooter, after about 5 minutes I just pulled off and went to work. They didn’t follow me (to fat to get in the car quick enough).

Oh and just to put these cops in the picture I was actually standing becuase I had cramp in my hip - tossers!! But you cant tell these racist corrput things anything becuase they just riding around looking for sh*t too stir. Made me mal.

So my question for today: Is there a law that states you can’t stand up when riding a motorcycle.