Europe Trip 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Managed to complete a trip through Europe earlier this year and thought I'd post the link to my trip album. I noticed a couple of people wanting to find out about costs and logistics of doing a trip through Europe and I am more than happy to offer any suggestions, do's and don't etc.

https://picasaweb.google.com/tom.stono/EuropeTrip2007

In brief...Did approx 7000km in 3 weeks - one of those weeks with pillion. I soon discovered the intricacies of taking photos while gloved and on the bike. A lot of the photos are panoramic as I didn't have anyone to take snaps of me near the bike or having a much deserved beer or coffee so bear with me. The first week was a bit of a blur as I was trying to make up time after losing a day in Paris. I shot through France and Germany onto Czech and Poland. From there I took it a bit easier and the the final week just took it easy with the missus on the back. This was my first long tour and I'm itching to go on the next. Unfortunately winter is on its way and will have to wait till next year. The next tour planned is south through Spain into Morocco and then east catching a ferry to Greece.

Anyway...enjoy the pics and ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer what I can. Looking at your ride reports makes me really homesick and am counting the days when I can do a mini-tour through the Cape again.

Ride safe!

Tom