TRIUMPH EXPLORER TOURING SCREENS FROM CEE BAILEY'S!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I got tired of Manic saying that I was elitist because I only bring goeters in for BMW's so I changed it!

The new TOURING SCreen from Cee Bailey's USA is here!

Touring screen from Cee Bailey’s - Cee Bailey's is an American company who started making Aircraft screens, so they know a bit about longevity, durability and aerodynamics when it comes to windscreens.
They expanded their business to the Motorcycle field and have been a success story ever since.
Being based in USA with transport costs, the crappy Rand and the unashamed quality of their product, it is not a cheap range, but as we read so often on these boards..........goed koop.........(you finish it)
The Cee Bailey's screens are renowned worldwide for their durability, strong surface, resistant to scratches and discoloring and excellence in aerodynamic build.
This Touring screen from them is a great all-rounder with a height of 455mm to suit even the taller riders and good width to offer protection on your shoulders and upper body.

Retail R 2029.00 your price R 1826.00

Attachments

• triumphExplorer21_7.jpg
    triumphExplorer21_7.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 161