'New'WD returns to CPT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hi all ... yep this WD puppy got onto her Orange Beast and left PTA late on 23 Nov approx 11h00, had to wait en route for my friend who was bringing my bakkie down. Needless to say this waiting costs us bikers time. I still commented in Kimberley no threat of rain , lightening or thunder in sight!! 2km from the T junction of Three Sisters the heavens opened up... was wet soaked in seconds....caught up behind atruck spewing up water... stopped let it carry on......bt the way Adventurer the HIDs are AMAZN ;D ;D ;D really are stunning on the open road!!!

Pulled into the Shell Ultra City @ Three sisters,put on my raincoat, still had 25 kays to go 14 of which were dirt to the guest house, what a bargain I do get to do sum dirt albeit 14kays... YEA rite I got more than I bargained for...first three kays I was up, you know that thing stand up look up open up....try another day- it was a clay mud pit!!!My friend broadsided my bakkie, 3kays onto the dirt, got stuck had to help her out this at 21H30 in the evening.. by the time that was sorted it was at least 22H00.. I then carried on with my bike a combination of standing and paddling more so the paddling, an hour later and 11kms down the drag finally reached the guest house... knackered...en route  the heavens opened up again and there was more clay and rivers all over the road...tyres 2.6 and 2.8 repectively...its dark,Im wet, tired and this is the first time I get to do the combination of all that in the dark too. ...how did I feel...CHUFFED I brought that Orange Beast home ;) ;) ;)

Rode out the next day no problem totally different conditions... I can assure in those conditions I did not even think of taking photos while riding in that mess!!!Posting of the photos is a first hope they are OK :)

Attachments

• BikeImage00001.jpg
    BikeImage00001.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 304
  • BikeImage00002.jpg
    BikeImage00002.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 302
  • BikeImage00003.jpg
    BikeImage00003.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 305