Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: 690 Hard comfort seat  (Read 3442 times)

Offline ThomasZA

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
Re: 690 Hard comfort seat
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 07:48:54 am »
How much would something like this cost?

How does R1300 sound? Black and/or grey vinyl with detail stitching in white. That leaves enough difference for postage or courier expenses if you're not in PE.

Ignore the R1300 price tag for now. Until I become a vendor on this forum I'll do seats at cost.

Hmm... I recently bought myself an '08 690 Enduro... aside from me not really enjoying the prison experience, the seat is a little worn... so I would definitely be keen to sort both issues out...

if there is any chance you're still making these things - I am also massively keen on what you have managed. If theres any chance you can help me out... drop me a message  ;D

Offline Geriatrix

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 01:47:36 pm »
If I do ever get back to riding I shall need one of these seats - looks very good.
Leonardo da Vinci, “Art is never finished, only abandoned.”

Offline Torque Curve

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 11:45:37 pm »
I have been finding out about availability of foam and having different thicknesses supplied to me to speed up the building process. I'm awaiting the quote from the supplier.
I'm still up for doing seats at cost until the demand picks up - will let you know soon what happens.
“Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive”
― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values