Adventure biker in need.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psteyn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi Guys
Well I hope that this, amongst many other reasons, is what this forum should be used for.

I have a old school mate of mine that moved to the UK many years back, named Johan Greyling. He had decided after some planning to ride his adv. bike from the UK to Capetown and then to Durban where we all grew up.
He has reached the Congo but has picked up some broken sub-frame issues, and has to train freight the bike to Angola for someone there to fix. All lined up. But they are charging him 500 000 CFA, that equates to R 10 000, that he has not bargained for.
Now to do this expedition and fall short by two countries breaks my biker heart.  He needs our help.
Follow and read up on his Facebook page called Eningizimu Fo Sho. There are a few thing better than helping a stranger like this, but only a few.

I will be riding up North to escourt him into Capetown beginning of next Month but that's only if we can help him now.
Come guys open your hearts and more to help this man achieve something I don't have the balls for, but dream about.

Contact me (Pieter) or Johan on his page.

Thanks Dawgs