Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: LED lights wiring?  (Read 502 times)

Offline peter stuyvesant

• Bike: AJS (all models)
LED lights wiring?
« on: July 25, 2014, 06:24:51 am »
Can anyone tell me which wire to use as the trigger which goes to the relay when fitting led's on the LC ? Would it work using the Hella plug on the dash?

Offline Draadwerk

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • My job? Just something I do between rides....
Re: LED lights wiring?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 06:50:57 am »
Mine was wired in to the LED headlight - the daytime running light to be exact. I doubt if I will be able to take a picture for you since all is covered up.

I did all the wiring and fixing the lights and all, just did not connect to the battery yet, and then took it to the dealership and their mechanic wired it in for me in about 3 minutes. No cost.

Do the same !

Offline Beeshaas

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 09:48:27 am »
Mine was wired in to the LED headlight - the daytime running light to be exact. I doubt if I will be able to take a picture for you since all is covered up.

I did all the wiring and fixing the lights and all, just did not connect to the battery yet, and then took it to the dealership and their mechanic wired it in for me in about 3 minutes. No cost.

Do the same !

Dagse Draadwerk,

Het jy jou spots by BMW gekoop of is dit aftermarket? Het hulle dit net vir jou ge koppel en is jou warreenty void na dit?

Klomp vrae, jammer..
Put the fun between your legs

Offline Draadwerk

• Forum Whore
  • My job? Just something I do between rides....
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 09:52:33 am »
Nee, nie gekooo by BMW nie. Is aftermarket LED's. Ek het spesifiek dat BMW dit koppel dat dit nie waarborg issues tot gevolg kan he nie. Bietjie vooruit beplan en gedink.

Offline BennNevis

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 09:17:29 pm »
Nee, nie gekooo by BMW nie. Is aftermarket LED's. Ek het spesifiek dat BMW dit koppel dat dit nie waarborg issues tot gevolg kan he nie. Bietjie vooruit beplan en gedink.

BMW Dealer carry nie die waarborg nie, as hulle opgekoppel het buite specs gaan jy maar bars om BMW SA te kry om waarborg te hou