Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plaky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
So here is my dilemma, this morning on my way to work on my bike on the N1 between Durbanville and Cape Town, this white Ford Focus with number plate Schumi, straddles two right hand lanes. I am not sure where he is going left or right so I rev my motor instead of hooting as he is blocking two lanes in the peak hours traffic. When he eventually pulls into the right hand lane he leans across and very aggressively manner gives me the middle finger. I give him one back, which in hind site I should not have done and shake my head and amazed. My question is what would be the best way to handle this dude? I have seen him in the traffic before due to his number plate as I am a huge Schumi fan. It was the way he reacted that surprised me. Any suggestions for next time.

Schumie update 7 October 2014.

Right all, I came across my chommie this morning in the traffic coming off the N7 onto the N1, got it all on my action camera. I saw him in the distance and then rode next to him, he then gooi'd me the middle finger, see photo I took off my camera and by the way, his number plate is Schumie. When I slowed down and asked him with my hands why he gave me the middle finger he must have seen my camera and then smiled and a gave me a safe sign. His car's windows are tinted so you cannot see so lekker. Any update from anyone else on this dudette! See attached photo's. He took a lomg gap along the on ramp to cut into a few cars onto the N1, I do not know how to load a video onto here as we are limited for size. Happy to send to someone who can crop, reduce and send back to me and I will put it on. This dude needs a seriaaas attitude change!

Attachments

• Schumiw number plate.jpg
    Schumiw number plate.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Schumie zap sign.jpg
    Schumie zap sign.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 1,204