• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 2006 SM610 parts for sale, upgrade your XR front suspension :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrat

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hey you all,

Yeah time has come for me to clean out some much needed space before winter comes and to get some new bling for my Husky
So these are spares currently taking up space and I am sure there is someone out there that can make good use of it.

If you interested in more than one item let me know and make me an offer  :thumleft: :thumleft:
I am always open for negotiations  :pot:

pm me or contact me on my cell - 0seven2 3nine3 8453

- Tripple Clamps, forks and axel  - R5000 neg prov SOLD to Rocketeer
- Brembo Caliper for SM disk, including master cylinder.  - R1250 neg - SOLD to Kykdaar
- WRP by Rexfelgen SM Wheels R6500 neg
- Rear Sachs Shock - R2500 neg
- Swingarm - R1500 neg
- HID Light set (High and low Beam)  - R350 SOLD to Roelof

Tripple Clamps, forks and axel  - R5000 neg
45mm Marzocchi "Upside-Down" telescopic hydraulic fork with advanced axle. compression and rebound stroke adjustment , 250mm wheel travel.
29z3o85.jpg

2ef1e92.jpg

nxloh.jpg

Brembo Caliper for SM disk, including master cylinder.  - - R1250 neg - SOLD to Kykdaar
wkl2ip.jpg

WRP by Rexfelgen SM Wheels R6500 neg
2rhlmif.jpg

2n1dn5h.jpg

2mnn3ep.jpg

Rear Sachs Shock - R2500 neg
Sachs progressive "Soft Damp" type with single hydraulic shock absorber, spring preload adjustment, compression and rebound adjustment , 290mm wheel travel.
2rgm35d.jpg

Swingarm - R1500 neg
2j4rktj.jpg

HID Light set (High and low Beam)  - R350
egdb8i.jpg

30n82me.jpg

ek1c7m.jpg