Going on a ride .....Trip preparation list or Check list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
Maybe we take some things for granted like being an old rider or old school camper but as i get older i tend to forget stuff or one or another thing when i go on a trip ........mostly have myself to blame because most of my trips are impulsive.......
i once had a list of things to take along check list but cannot seem to find it ....then optimistically i went in search of such a list on the forum ....but for the life of me cannot find one......as i have said before maybe i missed it or am a bit slow as nowadays I'm not on the forum everyday

so surely there must be a comprehensive list on our site if not I will gladly do one and members can add to this list.....and any person planning a trip away could run through to see if they have ticked all the relevant boxes for their specific trip

rather have a comprehensive check list that may be over the top but at least it is some thing one may use or choose not too at least the list is there

ie passport......this might be relevant if you going to Lesotho or not .......but trust me if one mate in the party forgets it at home that can screw with the fun factor

so if this hasnt been done i certainly battled to find one here.....i will gladly start a fresh as i would certainly like a check list for myself

Attachments

• IMG_4730.JPG
    IMG_4730.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 252