Gamkaskloof AKA Die Hel need your help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CandyMan_ZA

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have a special request on behalf of some very special people. Some of you may know the Joubert's. Pieter and Marinette and their mom and dad tannie Annetjie and oupa Bennie from Gamkaskloof AKA Die Hel. As you are aware the Swartberg Pass suffered very serious damage in April and is going to take until at least the end of 2018 to repair and reopen. As a result there has been very little visitors into Gamkaskloof and as this is their main source of income they are experiencing some difficulties. I would like to request you make a special effort to pay them a visit. If you have not been to Die Hel then this is your opportunity to do so, get some mates together and go for a ride, or do it alone, either way it will be a memorable experience. If you mention my name you can be assured you will receive special attention. There is camping, caravans, a-frame tents and farmhouse options available. They have a restaurant and small shop with everything you will need. You will have to go in via the Oudsthoorn side of the Swartberg Pass. Go and support these very special people. You can contact Marinette for reservations.
Their Telkom line was destroyed in the fire so you cannot phone them. They have a Satellite phone but they need power to run it during the day, the generator only operates at night. Best is to email them at [email protected]. Their Facebook page is "Die Hel - Fontein Gaste Plaas", go and Like it.
If you have any questions you can post them below.
Thank you fellow dogs!
Kevin van Blerk
[email protected]
ps. come join me on a ride to Die Hel at the Springbok Rally if you want to experience a bit of this heavenly place  :sip:
19145805_10154386325806394_8375493296873313429_n.jpg