Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Brussels Move 🇧🇪  (Read 38848 times)

Online eberhard

• Bike: Moto Guzzi (all models)
  • Time takes a cigarette...
Re: Brussels Move 🇧🇪
« Reply #700 on: November 02, 2019, 10:02:05 pm »
Good action shots  :thumleft:
eberhard
Agostini 1000
R90S
R80/7
R75/5 Big Boy 150 Vuka 110

The following users thanked this post: Splash

Offline Splash

« Reply #701 on: November 03, 2019, 09:14:04 am »
Have bike, will ride.

Online eberhard

• Bike: Moto Guzzi (all models)
  • Time takes a cigarette...
« Reply #702 on: November 03, 2019, 10:55:02 am »
Sommer so tussen deur die bome. With bottle-necks. That is mos a recipe for disaster. With so many bikes involved. Nobody checking beforehand? Some overriding rules or regulations? Or common sense?  Bikes cutting in. Any form of vetting of participants before? Anybody vetted the course?

Parts remind me of Mad Max. Something I would have loved as a sixteen year old. Who’s having more fun? The participants or the spectators? For whom is the risk greater? (hey, I lost my bike, anybody seen it).  Is this your bike, can you identify it? Fortunately no trees were damaged during the race.
eberhard
Agostini 1000
R90S
R80/7
R75/5 Big Boy 150 Vuka 110

The following users thanked this post: Splash

Offline Splash

« Reply #703 on: November 03, 2019, 10:01:08 pm »
Sommer so tussen deur die bome. With bottle-necks. That is mos a recipe for disaster. With so many bikes involved. Nobody checking beforehand? Some overriding rules or regulations? Or common sense?  Bikes cutting in. Any form of vetting of participants before? Anybody vetted the course?

Parts remind me of Mad Max. Something I would have loved as a sixteen year old. Who’s having more fun? The participants or the spectators? For whom is the risk greater? (hey, I lost my bike, anybody seen it).  Is this your bike, can you identify it? Fortunately no trees were damaged during the race.
I think this is exactly the way the competitors what it. Otherwise, they would be doing nothing much, except maybe trashing stuff.
Have bike, will ride.

The following users thanked this post: eberhard