Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Angie’s G spot demolitions 7 May help  (Read 8118 times)

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
Re: Angie’s G spot demolitions 7 May help
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2018, 09:50:39 am »
He suffer from touretts perhaps ?

No I think just from Fokjoukorporaal  >:D
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701 Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline KiLRoy

• A serious man...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • You said it, man. Nobody fucks with Jesus Quintana
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2018, 11:05:25 am »
DA run Muni applying laws selectively - anyone living in the area will know how prolific zoning and building contraventions are in other settlements and how a blind eye is turned to them. I am not saying that they were not in contravention just that there is clearly more to this than meets the eye and this is juggle justice.

OK so it is DA municipality and not DA parliamentary, I understand the link.

Personally I would not blame the Municipality for applying the laws selectively.  It is more a case of they are not doing their job which someone seemed to force them to do. Now I also understand the comment about others below the flood line in the news clipping.

I know these two were pissing off some of the locals and it just goes to show that you should not throw stones if you live in a glass house.

The DA is known to go after the soft targets

Offline TheBear

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2018, 11:19:38 am »
DA run Muni applying laws selectively - anyone living in the area will know how prolific zoning and building contraventions are in other settlements and how a blind eye is turned to them. I am not saying that they were not in contravention just that there is clearly more to this than meets the eye and this is juggle justice.

OK so it is DA municipality and not DA parliamentary, I understand the link.

Personally I would not blame the Municipality for applying the laws selectively.  It is more a case of they are not doing their job which someone seemed to force them to do. Now I also understand the comment about others below the flood line in the news clipping.

I know these two were pissing off some of the locals and it just goes to show that you should not throw stones if you live in a glass house.

The DA is known to go after the soft targets

Ja, just as they are currently doing in Ekurhuleni ...oh wait!
.#BRADICAL!

Offline Sycamore

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2018, 11:25:29 am »
I'm trying to figure out what this ongoing feud with the neighbours was, that seems to have caused the whole thing (according to Angie)?

The neighbours are a trout fishing resort - big into environment, sustainability, eco conservation stuff, tranquility etc etc.
Soooo, if Angies had septic tanks below the water line and close to the river, could this be the trigger? (Trout place is downriver from Angies). Also maybe weekend bike noise. Dunno, just speculating. A trout resort that sells itself on being a tranquil, quiet natural haven and a bikers pub are not ever going to be peaceful neighbours in a rural area.

Online Heimer

• Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Kan nie ALZ onthou nie
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2018, 11:29:37 am »
I'm trying to figure out what this ongoing feud with the neighbours was, that seems to have caused the whole thing (according to Angie)?

The neighbours are a trout fishing resort - big into environment, sustainability, eco conservation stuff, tranquility etc etc.
Soooo, if Angies had septic tanks below the water line and close to the river, could this be the trigger? (Trout place is downriver from Angies). Also maybe weekend bike noise. Dunno, just speculating. A trout resort that sells itself on being a tranquil, quiet natural haven and a bikers pub are not ever going to be peaceful neighbours in a rural area.

But they have no trout in their dam  ;) Yet will willingly make you pay to try catch the non-existent fish.

Matriek getuigskrif 1979: ........... is 'n vriendelike seun met volop selfvertroue. Hy tree soms vreemd op. Die skool se beste wense vergesel hom.

Online Gérrard

• AKA 'jupiter' maar noem my Gerard.
  • Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2018, 11:33:27 am »

But they have no trout in their dam  ;) Yet will willingly make you pay to try catch the non-existent fish.

Maybe they all died off because of the polluted water  :lol8:
...dis nooit te laat om n happy childhood te he nie !

…, I wish I could own them all, and until I can afford to own them all at once, I will own them one at a time... 

Offline TheBear

« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2018, 11:38:31 am »
Live by the River, Die by the selective DA bureaucracy  O0

Please point me in the direction to what the DA did against these folks?

Laws and regulations have been enforced selectively as long as law and law enforcement have existed.  This is true for any law enforcement agency or political party.  Blaming their woes on the DA is just silly, unless of course, it can be proven that an ANC or EFF municipality would have acted differently.

Since we all grew up in a society where laws and regs are applied selectively, we should have leaned one thing.  If we did not learn this, we should slap the dunce cap on our heads and head for the corner.  That one thing is, when you are the one caught, however selectively that was, instead of whinging about selective law application, sort your shit!  Never start a fight you cannot win.

.#BRADICAL!

The following users thanked this post: RobC

Offline Sycamore

« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2018, 11:43:13 am »
instead of whinging about selective law application, sort your shit!  Never start a fight you cannot win.

The septic tank theory is gaining momentum....

Online Gérrard

• AKA 'jupiter' maar noem my Gerard.
  • Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2018, 11:47:21 am »
instead of whinging about selective law application, sort your shit!  Never start a fight you cannot win.

Sharp  :imaposer: Right in the beginning I also tried helping and steering them in the right direction. The 'fuck-em' attitude made me walk away and go have tee and scones at the Tannie's place.
...dis nooit te laat om n happy childhood te he nie !

…, I wish I could own them all, and until I can afford to own them all at once, I will own them one at a time... 

Offline TheBear

« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2018, 12:06:35 pm »

:laughing4: :laughing4: :thumleft:
.#BRADICAL!

Offline JustBendIt

• Vendor
  • Vendors
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • cunning linguistic afficionado
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2018, 12:28:00 pm »

Sharp  :imaposer: Right in the beginning I also tried helping and steering them in the right direction. The 'fuck-em' attitude made me walk away and go have tee and scones at the Tannie's place.

A lot of people tried to help them ... Harold and Angie loved their little pity party and deliberately ignored repeated requests from the local authorities to get their shit sorted out ...but they chose to call their bluff ...and they lost ... and now they throw their arms up in the air and tell the world they are being persecuted

This saga has been going on for a number of years ...it's not as if they were given short notice before the bulldozers pulled in

Ask yourself this ...if this was your property, your livelihood and only source of income would you not do everything you could to safeguard it, including making sure your buildings were legal and you had approved plans ...and if they were not legal then surely you would do everything you could to get them legal and approved INSTEAD of ignoring local authorities, court rulings and basically giving everyone the middle finger

What did they expect would happen ?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 12:30:27 pm by JustBendIt »
The older I get the faster I was

Offline Casting from Turd

• I am the reason my children will never have kids
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
    • addobackpackers.com
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2018, 12:35:07 pm »
Sounds like the age old story of

You can take a horse to water,
but force it to drink and you drown the fuckken thing
I dont want to ride fast, But I want to ride FAR
Past Bikes...Honda XR250 Tornado
Honda XR650L
Honda XL1000V Varadero
http://www.addobackpackers.com

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2018, 01:32:59 pm »
Apparently and sadly, even he got a nice "Fuck You" from Harold.

With that attitude towards the locals they are not going to move forward.

Online Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2018, 01:54:41 pm »

Kak storie.... :pot:

Online Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2018, 02:00:32 pm »
Harold and Angie is moving on in their years.......
They wont be able to run the joint forever.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
Now they can go legal and get all paperwork properly done.
One day, in future, they might want to sell the place and wont be able to do it with the new
legislation regarding buildings etc....
If they are acting within the law, the could fetch a better place in future, or even stay on the premises and sell the pub
as a running business