Traveler Seeking Accommodation in Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR 750S
Hello all, I posted this inquiry in the Introductions section already, but here it is again for good measure.

I am from the US, and I am passing through Cape Town in the midst of a round the world ride on a Suzuki DR650.  I have been on the road for about two years, and I will be in town for a couple months to do some repairs, get some relaxation, and to see my girlfriend who is flying in to hang out for awhile.  We are looking for a place to stay for the month of March, in City Bowl or a centrally located neighborhood (I am not very familiar with the city yet).
Something small and basic like a bachelor pad or one bed flat would suit us just fine.  I would need a place to park the bike, but otherwise, I am pretty flexible.  I know there are a lot of places on Gumtree and Airbnb, but I've found that local advice usually works out best, so here I am.

If anyone knows of a place that might work for us, please drop me a line, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Daniel