stupid number plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scribble

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
i used to think it was only in the tube that time really slows down
but i found out yesterday that it also slows down substantially when you are about to put a quater ton spoedkreef through the back of a kaka
the ford kind
riding along merrily behind the car and i look down oh a personalised number plate read it , look up and the oke has stopped :shock:
grab the clamps for all im worth and then time slowed down it felt like minutes every time the abs unlocked allowing me to hurtle forward closer to doom
and then nanoseconds as it slowed me down again only to repeat the process
anyway after goin through the sequence a few times bang into the back of the ka

fall off , kreef lying on its side me just standing there trying to comprehend what just happened
the dude jumps out and starts winding off at me yadda yadda
i just look at him thinking i will keep my helmet on just a little longer
in case i flip and clip him with it
he looks at the ka and then realizing all he has is a a black smudge mark from the tyre he calms down i take my helmet off
we exchange numbers and off he goes
i walk around the kreef looking for damage so far nothing but a small scratch on the crashbar
thank you God
i looked at the dudes plate for a second and he stopped at a pedestrian crossing ,luckily we were not travelling faster .
anyway a serious wake up call for me ,kept thinking how the heck could i have missed the fact that he stopped
then wondering if im so through the leaves as to be caught out like this i should really reconsider the fact that that i am riding a bike. :cry:
so now some serious ponderation for me
im really pissed at myself for doin something so absolutely stupid

and to top it of i wasnt wearing my boots so my shins look like someone used them for xylophone practice
:evil: