Give that man a Bells!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you guys a story of what just happened.
We've been dealt a bad card this year due to COVID and are selling everything to make end meet. We are both self employed and I have been unable to leave the country for work. Shut down 3 times by Home Affairs when trying to leave . Car gone, bikes gone, camping stuff gone, lots of other stuff gone, house now for sale.
My beloved Monica Bellucci was sold not too long ago, Keira a little longer ago.
Have sold bike gear and an antique fridge here too and today a CCTV system.
Posted it this morning and 2min later someone on the forum took it.
He came 30min ago to collect. I still had some leathers, boots and gloves for sale, which seemed to have been made for the purchaser. He tried them on and loved them. I had it advertised as a bulk buy special including helmet for R3200 on the forum here. He didn't need the helmet so I said R2k for the everything else. He just looked at me and said he didn't think it was worth that and paid R3k for it and left. Needless to say that turned the water works on for me. Told the wife and she started crying too.
We are so humbled by the fellow wilddog and helping out in our time of need.
So from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU Bullfrog, you are a good man!
Give that man a Bells!