The Gravel is getting busy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
I was out and about alone this morning not much time or inclination to be social, but the roads were awash with runners around fourways then loads of souperbikes around Witkoppen, so I had an itch to run the GSV Hard up Breedts again... I know its a problem I have ::) ::)

So at Hekpoort, at the point you turn off the tar where ICM and myself left the last Gunda tour I find 2 x 1200 GS,s in full twat suit, Beemer you would have been proud, not a spot of dirt on the entire lot.. must be fresh out of the plastic, they were doing about 70kmph so 0.3 leo,s well only so much patience and off I went, the roads were much more interesting after all the rains, like nasty rim breaking rocks exposed plus the mud monster was startng to growl.. then I meet up with a newb on a KLR so 3 from the road before I turn to Breeds, on Breedts nothing, I had a 10 minute break at the top and a further quick ZAM at the bottom still no followers, trust me Breedts is more interesting some big rock steps, but always a way around       ..

Then up to Marikana .. Moinoi and canal roads to Harties for brekkies... 

So the FOUF returns safely again...anybody got a spray to remove the ugly 80 odd kg bull mastiiff I currently have on my foot?