Joel's Motorcycles - my experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyBeemer

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
How is this for service, Saturday afternoon braai - social distancing involved :) - my stepson decides he wants to get a bike.  A quick whatsapp to Joel and a response -within minutes - do you want to come test drive?  As We had already partaken of a few malt beverages - declined the offer.  Quick as a flash - what about Sunday?  We had already planned a ride so set a date for Monday.  We came - we saw - we wanted.  My stepson does not have a learners or license (yet) so finance is a no go.  Plan B - I had bought a Sym Symphony scooter in 2018 for the missus to learn on.  After almost hitting the neighbor's wall - she decided - pillion is the only way she will be on a bike (With me breathing a silent sigh of relief).  So - onto the plan - If Joel can take the scooter of my hands for a reasonable price - I will buy the BMW 310GS (see other thread about this).  Talk about contacts - almost 2 hours later and the scoot is gone.  Fast forward paperwork and I collected the bike at 1pm today.  From an impulse to ownership in less than a week - Joel is absolutely on top of his game and defines what customer service is all about.  Not being a BMW dealer - no muffin - but I did get a cool coffee cup.

Joel - thank you - you have totally destroyed the poor general perception of 2nd hand car salesmen.