My Kove 450 Rally February 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if it's a Japanese one, as this is about Rice against Nuru!
No beerguzzling yodeling Austrians allowed in this serious see-to-ing, insult is intent and intended here!
Mine is a Chinese one built in Italy, not an Austrian one built in China. Does that count?

No, only Nuru 300's allowed to compete.
Or 300 Geisha's, a whole lot better then.......

@Vilaishima & me went for a ride today, starting a bit late due to other commitments.
We did the Kanaal Roads starting from Harties, then on to Beestekraal where we had a brunch, and from there we took the other Kanaal roads back home-ish.
Rolf had not been there yet so this all was new to him, he brought his SWM300.

We met at the Wimpy @ Engen @ the crossroads just past the tunnel/damwall.

image0.jpeg

On the way to there I noticed a better response of the engine now due to the larger rear sprocket.
It lifts the front a bit easier, and the 6th Gear now is a proper gear instead of an overdrive... at 100kph the engine spins 6000rpm and all is dandy, in fact I now hook 6th when poerpoering at a lot lower speeds also - so @FredK , if I were you I'd get a 53T sprocket, plus then also a new chain of course.

image1.jpeg

I didn't take many pics but if one hasn't been along the Kaal Roads yet one has to stop a few times....

image2.jpeg

At Beestekraal we had a brunch, and going back the SWM needed petrol to make it home, a 7L tank is a bit small....
We rode the Kanaal road back, direction Brits, but this now seems to end in a farmland... so we rode the big roads back.
Was a lekker day! (y)

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

View attachment 878519

This was quickly mounted to the cush drive - lookie below.
It all looks and feels sterling stuff, and this is one thing what sets the Kove apart from the 500 - comfort!
Maybe I'm getting old now, or soft - or both, whatevs, but I like it (y)

View attachment 878520

Anyway, more to follow, dinnertime now for me..... 🤟

Who sells these locally? (JT TwinStar rear sprockets)

Last edited:

Latest posts