myus.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxtar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Being out in NW is often a hassle to get to Pta or Jhb for stuff, even though only 1h20m away at most, but still... then often suppliers do not have stock or you have to search around/wait to get what you want,. For more specialized/custom like stuff it becomes even more difficult. Make no mistake, I support my favourite shops as much I can, but often they cannot help with certain items on older bikes and this is where the www kicks in....  ;)

For many www shopping is a hassle/dread, and also often vendors do not ship to SA, especially from US, this is where it makes sense to get a local US delivery address assigned to you and have goods on EBay/Amazon/CJ Cycles etc. post your order to your international US address. From there "myus" ships to your local address. I have been testing this for a while now and it works awesome  :thumleft: There are no sign-up fees for private individuals and the service is really good, well worthwhile for those who like to shop EBay etc... I have another shipment of 990 stuff landing from CJ cycles/Amazon again this week, delivered right to my door by DHL Express. Just bear in mind customs SA limits an individual to 3 orders per annum, so try to bundle as much as possible, otherwise have another account in your wife's name... ;)

Hopefully this can help a few of you, maybe you guys already know and I am just a late starter... :lol8: Anyways, go check out "myus.com" and happy shopping... :biggrin:

Thanks to Frank on FranksWay on his Youtube channel for also sharing... :3some: