Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Monthly breakfast run: Magaliesberg  (Read 582 times)

Offline kalahariben

Monthly breakfast run: Magaliesberg
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:16:56 am »
As usual, the monthly breakfast run was indeed an interesting event: this time around, we however had 2 x breakfasts (destination was Darrel's game farm in the Magaliesberg - right next to the lion & rhino farm - eish we even heard those lion at night giving it their best - scary!) - theme for the weekend was to camp, ride, shoot some clay pigeons and just do some serious chilling in general.

Check out the winner of the cook-out competition - Bruno presented some self-made ravioli, self-made wine and the most awesome pasta sauce I've ever tasted - check out the crazy aprin!:

And of course the clay pigeon shooting (I seriously sucked):

...the plans for next month (October) is to either do a long ride (Mozambique / Sani) or to do a casual short ride (e.g. Cullinan) - or of course both - please let me know what you guys think / would prefer.

Cheers!

Offline Zonkelmonk

• Whatever
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
  • Yo! Sup?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 01:21:12 pm »
Ben, when was this? Will you let me know about the next one after all the finalizing?
100001 110010 1101010

Offline kalahariben

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 07:30:28 am »
Heita Z! This one was last weekend - I'll definately let you know about the next one since you are a critical component to any ride being interesting and fun.

Are you getting the e-mails re. these rides? (e.g. last weekend's ride) - it seems I may be experiencing some issues with my e-mail service...

Spanspek!