Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: 30 Something Dirty Ride ---Guateng ????????????  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Tommy Transalp

• Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
  • The Older I get... the Faster I WAS!
Re: 30 Something Dirty Ride ---Guateng ????????????
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2009, 02:15:54 pm »
Hey Blazes & the Hussies!  Thanks for a fantastic ride! It was most entertaining watching the various methods of dealing with the mud monster!
Boer.. you forgot to add Tissues/bog-roll to your list.... how else would you wipe your ---sump--- dry?? :pottytrain5:
Let us know when you're having your knee-op.. we'll bring some Zamalek pain-killers!

Ride well Dogs, and be safe!
Tommy.
I live in my own world...
But it's ok... they know me there!
Honda XLV 650 Transalp
Honda CRF230
Royal Enfield 500 Classic

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2009, 03:46:37 pm »
Thanks M for planning and executing a fantastic ride with great company and good food. It was a beautiful day and we had the opportunity to play and experience some nice challenges.  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Thanks Chris for showing me the way home, I had no idea where I was - Blonde! :mwink:   Good luck with your exam tomorrow.

Hi Li allways good stuff to have you along  ;) We need to plan something away again with Jules--maybe early next year a overnighter.
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2009, 03:48:19 pm »
Sorry I missed this one. Looks like yu guys had lotsa fun. We did however do the Boegoeberg Anual. 1982km round trip. Will definately try not to miss your next ride.
Missed you on this one Tweetie--next time  ;)
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline GundaGunda

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kymco (all models)
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2009, 04:26:22 pm »
Thanks again for organizing a lekka ride Blazes.

And the Ten says thanks too - had a good dog-intro ride

Was too busy having fun for pics !
Retired from Adventure Riding.
KLE500 & XTZ660 Gone *sigh*
Now Scooter Commuter & Softroader Softie.

Offline Li

• Bike: Triumph 800 XC
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2009, 05:43:31 pm »
Blazes that sounds good to me, just pm me the detial and we would love to, thanks  :biggrin:
Time decides who you meet in life. The heart decides who you want in your life. Behaviour decides who remains in your life......

Offline GundaGunda

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Kymco (all models)
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2009, 07:31:35 pm »
Wh is this unhappy looking fellow?

Retired from Adventure Riding.
KLE500 & XTZ660 Gone *sigh*
Now Scooter Commuter & Softroader Softie.

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2009, 07:32:24 pm »
Hey Blazes & the Hussies!  Thanks for a fantastic ride! It was most entertaining watching the various methods of dealing with the mud monster!
Boer.. you forgot to add Tissues/bog-roll to your list.... how else would you wipe your ---sump--- dry?? :pottytrain5:
Let us know when you're having your knee-op.. we'll bring some Zamalek pain-killers!

Ride well Dogs, and be safe!
Tommy.

Great to see after such a loooooong time TT. Maybe next time it will not be sooooo long. ::)
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2009, 07:34:06 pm »
Blazes that sounds good to me, just pm me the detial and we would love to, thanks  :biggrin:
Will forward you the detail early in the new year Li. ;)
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2009, 07:36:09 pm »
Wh is this unhappy looking fellow?

Gunda--That Tenny was made for you :thumleft:

Ps: If you were not wearing a helmut that smile on your face would have gone all the way round :mwink:  Enjoy.
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 07:39:38 am »
M thanks a stack, must say the after lunch ride made me remember why I do this, had a blast back to PTA nice to meet so many new faces.
Just a word to all the Dogs I believe the most vital piece of kit we all need to carry is Pratley steel putty, for those who dont know Boer knocked a sizable hole in his sump, cant believe BMW cannot get the bash plate issue sorted!! any way bike on its side pieces of fin removed, plugged with steel putty and back in action within 30 mins and did not leak a drop of oil

Hi BM

I fully agree with pratleys putty and pratleys steel. I was contemplating on how to get home to fetch a trailer, when you arrived with a workshop in your tankbag.  Pratleys putty fixes all, from a runny nose to diaree. :o

Tx to your workshop and my trusty riding buddy, janneman I was able to finish and enjoy the ride, without leaking a drop. And janneman for that matter as well. Your cable ties saved his topbox too. :thumleft:

To all Dogs: buy Pratleys steel and Pratleys putty. Or dont go anywhere without BeemerMan.  ;D

Tx to all the dogs making this a fun ride. The usual suspects tommy transalp, grantis and rodger doger, catchy and wildwayne (read: slidewayne :imaposer:)

boer
 8)

BoerSchoeman--Got a CD of the ride if you want some photies--and a spare or two for anyone else who may be interested,
Current Scooters --

jmenssink

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2009, 08:05:58 am »
Hi everyone, when we arrived at the BP Old Farm, we where "shocked" to see that many bikers.  This was our first drive together with a group.  Was not prepared (as the rest was) for a off-road adventure.  We where the only ones in the group that where lifting - must say we both enjoyed it - THANKS

I have some pics, sorry about the BM's not doing so well

I am new on website, got some pics that i want to load, any advise how this isa done?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 08:11:37 am by jmenssink »

Offline ican

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • It is never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2009, 09:31:14 am »
Wow!
Looks like a great ride.
Hope that I'll be able to join one on a future date.  :ricky:
In a world full of people, only some want to fly... Isn't that crazy?

Offline Zerc

• Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Pretoria
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2009, 09:48:20 am »
I am new on website, got some pics that i want to load, any advise how this isa done?
jmenssink,
have a look at this post http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=1308.0 on how to post pictures