• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Harley Sportster® 883 Low for sale - R75 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
2009 Harley Sportster® 883 Low for sale - R75 000

Hi everyone

A friend of mine is the owner of a Spar in the Vaal, and he recently won the above mentioned bike in a Trade competition.
The bike has under 200km on it as the only mileage on it so far is the delivery from Pretoria's showroom floor to Vereeniging, with the occasional test ride from potential buyers.

The bike is priced from R89 000 brand new at Harley Dealerships. R14 000 saving is not bad for 200km mileage.

If there are any serious buyers, I can convince him to accept an offer of R70 000, but strictly cash only deals.

Let me emphasise, that neither I nor him are Nigerian. No I'm not Xenophobic, but we all know of those dodgy deals going around on Gumtree.

Anyone interested, please contact me on [email protected] and I will put you in touch with him.
I have attached a few photos I took with my Nokia over the weekend.

I dont know much about Harley's, I prefer offroad, but I wouldnt mind having this bike in addition to my G450X if I had the cash.

Some specs I pulled from:

https://hdavidson.co.za/

Sportster® 883 Low Features:

* Isolation-mounted 883cc Evolution engine
   * Silver powdercoated engine with polished treatment
   * Lowered front and rear suspension
   * Chrome laced steel wheels, 19-inch front / 16-inch rear
   * New recalibrated suspension
   * New low profile front fender
   * Wide, classic touring handlebars
   * Reduced-reach solo seat
   * Chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust system
   * Mid-mount foot controls
   * Lowest profile rear shocks
   * Lowest profile front forks
   * Easy reach sidestand
   * Classic 12.5 litre fuel tank
   * Smart Security System

Overview:

Featuring low profile ergonomics with a seat height of just 641mm and recalibrated suspension, the 883 Low offers an exciting combination of precise handling and stunning style, including a new front fender that hugs the chrome laces wheel. The 883 Low inspires confident riding for those who appreciate a lighter, nimble motorcycle with signature Evolution V-Twin performance.

Cheers
Dino

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg