HP2 Jamboree 2010 - I can feel it, cooooming in the aaair, toniiiight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date for HP1/2 Jamboree?

• 28 - 30 May

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 25-27 June

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 30 July - 1 August

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Jacko

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Hildebrand & Wolfmuller (all models)
Guys and guys

I have suggested an HP2 get together. The word 'Bash' was used, but I don't think that is right as it implies a beeg getogether.

I suggest the word Jamboree, mainly as the first dictionary entry is "A large, noisy celebration".  >:D

We can take our time with this, but it won't be a fully catered event. Expect a destination and the rest is up to you.

The destination will have:
1. A bar.  :biggrin:
2. Ablution facilities.
3. Possibly the option of chalets as HP2s aren't exactly pakdonkies.
4. A place to braai.

The destination will NOT have:
1. Live music.
2. Three-bean salad with any meal.
3. Family-friendly entertainment.  >:D

We expect to do the following:
1. Drink a lot.
2. Talk a lot of kak.
3. Kick tyres.
4. Compliment ourselves on our grrrreat bikes.
5. Eat a lot of semi-charred meat.

For planning purposes I need to know is interested and where you live. Reason being that if, say 10 okes from Western/Southern Cape are keen, but only one oke from Gauteng it would be stupid to have it in Bloemfontein, for instance. Also, anyone accompanying an HP2 is welcome.

If there is interest from fellow condom-rear shock riders (ie, XCallenge owners) we can include them too. But that is it. Sorry, it's like AA - discriminatory for a good cause.

So if you're interested, put down your name, where you live and send me a nude pic of your girlfriend, wife or any daughter older than 16 in jpeg. format.

If we can get anything more than 6 guys together I'd consider it a roaring success. If you like crowds, go to the Buff.