Alfie Cox KTM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lito

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
I would like to make public the superb service offered by Alfie Cox KTM in KZN.

Too often we hear and certainly read of the drab and lax service offered by KTM dealers nationwide, and I felt its necessary to offer praise where its due.

In this particular instance, Alfie Cox KTM had kindly lent a demo bike with only 450odd kays on the clock to me - a chap who they had never met, sight unseen, and not even a security required.

What makes it more amazing is that the route to be ridden was Sani Pass and onto Lesotho's Black Mountain. That would entail rock bashing, dirt riding, and getting it filthy.

The KTM 990 was delivered in perfect working order, and she started up first click o the switch. She was perfect in her fueling, excellent in her handling with two up and restored my faith in bikes KTM.

This despite us not setting the suspension settings to sport even though we were two up and riding pretty fast.

Unfortunately, I pierced the bash plate on this trip, and even though I offered to pay for all repairs etc, its been taken in stride by the dealer. You dont get that sort of upperhand service just from any palooka down on the corner, so I'd like to thank Alfie Cox publicly and praise him for his excellent service.

If any of you are considering purchasing a KTM of any sort, or need your bike serviced in a reliable manner - you would be smart to consider Alfie Cox's setup.

Contact details are available on the net, and through www.proaction.co.za (dealers).

Thanks Alfie, from George and Hilde.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: